Now taking bookings!!
Looking at buying a bike on the internet for Christmas but not sure you’ll be able to assemble it when it arrives?
No problem we can come out to you and assemble your bike to meet BS6102 part 1, 1992. This ensures it is safe for you or a family member to ride. Only costing you £35!!
- A 26 point check
- Making sure that all bolts are tightened to the correct torque.
- Setup the saddle & handle bars to your fitting**
- Show you how to use the gears.
To help keep your new bike running as smoothly as possible. We will also provide a 1st service for only £25.00, if we have built your bike. This is recommended between 4 and 6 weeks (Or before 200 miles) To include:
Adjusting Brakes and gears
Lubricating chain (Demo available)
Checking wheel alignment
Checking all bolts
The small print:
** There may be a charge if we need to replace your stem for a different length, to get your correct setup.
- Mobile Bike Repair refuse to carry out this service to supermarket bikes and similar.
- Please refer to manufacturers warranty/guarantee, as any repairs or adjustments which you carry out on your bike are entirely at your own risk. If you are in any doubt about what to do, you should send/take your bike to your supplier or take it to another qualified repair specialist.