Our mechanics are fully trained in working with Shimano Di2 components and system hardware through the use of the Shimano E-tube program. The E-
tube program allows our mechanics to customise settings and update firmware on all Di2 components. Updating Di2 firmware is critical to ensure you are getting everything a Di2 group set has to offer in terms of battery life and shifting efficiency and bugs in the system.
We can service your Di2 group set as part of a normal bike service or we can carry out a Di2 Group set service on its own. The service includes checking your Di2 for software updates via the Shimano E Tube Project, checking the gears are set up correctly, adjust as required and we can even modify the way it changes gear dependent on how you ride your bike, a rider who races may want it to change gear differently to someone who commutes.
With this box of tricks we can speed up the shifting or slow it down, the choice is yours! We can swap over the shifting buttons from side to side, so the right-hand shifts the front derailleur etc… if you have a satellite shifter we can also change which derailleur it shifts and what button does what. The best feature is the multi-shift function which allows you to move the derailleur across the entirety of the cassette when you hold down the button. It makes a good groupset GREAT!
Shimano Di2 Gear Service £25.00
Shimano Di2 Gear Service (discounted as part of a bike service) £12.50
Shimano Di2 customise plus service £30
Shimano Di2 Firmware update and gear adjustment £40
This new diagnostic will not work with the old analogue Dura-Ace 7900 system, but will work with Dura-Ace 9070 Di2.
- ☀️☀️ Event support ☀️☀️ facebook.com/mobbikerepair/… 3 days ago
- Customers Specialized Roubaix for sale. Get in touch if interested and I can pass on details. 4 days ago
- Going compact and keeping it fluro this morning #giant #lizardskins #mobilebikerepair #mobilebikeshop… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- A cheeky Sunday evening @zippspeed wheelset upgrade on@this @ridley_bikes Fenix SL Wrapped in @contityres gp4000sI… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Has your bike taken the brunt of this long winter? Want it ready for hassle free summer rides? Get booked in for o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Fitting a Mavic wheelset upgrade on this Giant. It started as a bit of a disaster with the customers supplier ship… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- So I missed my Sunday morning ride but I’ve already managed to get a sweat on 😅😅 This is why having a service at r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- When did you last have your cables replaced? #frayedcable #mobilebikerepair #mobilebikeshop #mobileworkshop… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
- When there’s just a bit too much water in your bottom bracket. #NewBBRequired #mobilebikerepair #mobilebikeshop… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- A Carrera in for a main service. We gave the frame a good wipe down, fitted a new chain and cassette. Brake pads fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Latest WorkGoing compact and keeping it fluro this morning #giant #lizardskins #mobilebikerepair #mobilebikeshop #mobileworkshop #suttoncoldfield #tamworth #birminghamNew #bikeboxalan received today ready for hire. Not currently on the website but can be booked up. #bikeboxhire #birmingham #tamworth #suttoncoldfield #westmidlands #trainingcamp #cyclingabroadA cheeky Sunday evening @zippspeed wheelset upgrade on@this @ridley_bikes Fenix SL Wrapped in @contityres gp4000sII. Ultegra cassette fitted and swapped over to the carbon pads. #mobilebikerepair #mobilebikeshop #mobileworkshop #suttoncoldfield #tamworth #birminghamHas your bike taken the brunt of this long winter? Want it ready for hassle free summer rides? Get booked in for our overhaul service! It’s almost like new bike day all over again! #mobilebikerepair #mobilebikeshop #mobileworkshop #suttoncoldfield #tamworth #birmingham