We recommend this service for the regular cyclist, daily commuter, off roaders and for the restoration of classic bikes.
The overhaul is priced from £130 for road, hybrid and hardtails. £155 for full sus. The service includes the following:
- A main service
- Complete strip down to bare frame
- Complete check on all components for wear/play, replacements recommended where needed
- Clean and re-greasing of wheel bearings, headset bearings, bottom bracket
- Brake service, including inner and outer casing change (Cost of cable set included)
- Disc brake clean and adjust &bleed system (Fluid extra charge)
- Gear cable change and re-tune (Cost of cable set included)
- Wheels tensioned and trued
Extras that may be wanted/ required that are not included in the service
- Internal cable routing (only the awkward ones are an additional charge)
- Tape bars
- Replace wheel cartridge and freehub bearings
- Pedal service
- Frame bearings, mountings and bushings replacement
- Setup/Replace tubeless sealant
- Firmware updates (Bosch ebike systems, Shimano STeps ebike systems, Di2)
For any additional parts needed the price of these new parts is not included in the price above unless stated. For any small parts to be fitted on the bike these will be included in the price above, others will be charged at a discounted rate.
Fitting of parts you, the customer provides incurs a 25% surcharge on top of our normal labour charge for this. In addition we are not responsible for the warranty or compatibility of the parts supplied to us to fit. If we attempt to fit parts that turn out to be incorrect the labour charge and surcharge will still be payable.