The basic service is recommended every 6 months to save on wear and tear, which will save you money in the long run.
This service option includes:
- Visual inspection of complete cycle (M check) and advice on any further work required
- Check for chain and drivetrain wear
- Clean & lubrication of drivetain (Chain, gears and associated components)
- Clean & lubrication of brake & gear cables
- Brakes inspected and adjusted
- Gears inspected and adjusted
- Tyre tread check and inflation to correct PSI
- Check torque of all bike components
- Service check sheet provided at the end, this will include work completed and advice on any further work that may be needed on your bike
We will replace all inner cables on this service at a cost of £10.
Bikes with hydraulic discs(don’t require brake cables) costs for gear cables is £5.
Changing the cables will improve gear shifting and braking performance.
Before we proceed with any work that will incur any extra costs we always seek permission from you first.
This service is priced at £35 (Plus price of cables £5/£10-see above)
Fitting of parts you, the customer provides incurs a 25% surcharge on top of our normal labour charge for this. In addition we are not responsible for the warranty or compatibility of the parts supplied to us to fit. If we attempt to fit parts that turn out to be incorrect the labour charge and surcharge will still be payable.