The basic service is recommended every 6 months to save on wear and tear, this will save you money in the long run.
This service is priced at £40 and includes:
- Visual inspection of complete cycle (M check) and advice on any further work required
- Check for chain and drivetrain wear
- Lubrication of drivetrain (Chain, gears and associated components)
- Clean & lubrication of brake & gear cables
- Brakes inspected, checked for wear and adjusted
- Gears inspected and adjusted, gear hanger re aligned if needed
- Tyre tread check and inflation to correct PSI
- Check torque of all bike components
- Service check sheet sent to you after the service, this will include work completed and advice on any further work that may be needed on your bike.
Before we proceed with any work that will incur any extra costs we always seek permission from you first.
Required parts and installation not included.
*Brake bleed- if this is required their is an additional charge
Fitting of parts you, the customer provides incurs a 25% surcharge on top of our normal labour charge for this. In addition we are not responsible for the warranty or compatibility of the parts supplied to us to fit. If we attempt to fit parts that turn out to be incorrect the labour charge and surcharge will still be payable.